TERMS + CONDITIONS
FOR THE BRAND BAR
These Terms and Conditions govern our working relationship for clients of The Brand Bar by Bealara. By inquiring to purchase a brand, you ultimately agree to all terms & conditions listed below.
COMPENSATION: When applying to purchase a listing from The Brand Bar, you agree to pay me the full listing price. The full and non-refundable payment is due before I commence any work.
PURCHASING PROCESS: Brands are sold on a first come, first serve basis. However, the purchaser’s brand must fit into the proposed brand without major modifications and/or the purchaser may ask Bealara if we are willing to make major modifications and a custom proposal to do so.
CUSTOM FITTING: Purchasing Client’s brand (name, tagline, etc) must fit into designed brand without major changes. Bealara reserves the right to assess the compatibility of the brand to the purchaser for the purpose of The Brand Bar. Additional design edits that fall outside of what Bealara believes is a reasonable request will be subject to additional fees. If this is the case, Bealara will present the client with a proposal for extra design changes of which the client may choose to accept or refuse. Please note that Bealara does offer custom design services that may be a better fit for certain clients that do not find anything in The Brand Bar to fit their needs.
ACCREDITATION + PROMOTION: You agree that Bealara may place an accreditation, as a hyperlink, in the form, size, and location as I may determine with your approval, in or on the Final Deliverables, and that I may reproduce and display the Final Deliverables for promotional and marketing purposes, including, without limitation, in my portfolios and websites, in galleries, design periodicals, and other media or exhibits for the purposes of recognition of creative excellence or professional advancement, and to be credited with authorship of the Final Deliverables in connection with such uses.
- Stock imagery shown in listing is not included in final files. All stock imagery is used for display purposes only.
- Brand purchase does not include any printed material, only design files shown.
- Font suggestions shown are not included in final files. If client would like the full font files they must purchase their own license to the proposed font separately.
- Bealara is not responsible for maintaining copies of brand files after the project is complete. Please keep several backup copies of your final logo files.
- You may not sell, resell or share any of the items purchased through The Brand Bar. Only one person or business may use a single brand for personal or commercial purposes.
- We aim to have all brands completed within 10 business days. However, if the client becomes non-responsive or non-communicative during the process, Bealara has the right to terminate the project and keep the non-refundable payment as well as re-list the brand.